[pianotech] Really, really irritated with the New forum system

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 07:03:39 MDT 2011

I'll add my name to the ones not using the new forum.  I tried, I posted... but it is just so sloooooow!
I've always read from the archives, even in the 'old days' when it was just the college and university
tech list.  I can quickly scan by topic, or date, or author, bouncing back and forth as needed.  The page
loads like an old DOS program - fast and simple.  I'll copy and paste into my mail program to send
a reply back to the list.

Ron Koval
chicagoland