[pianotech] Really, really irritated with the New forum system

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 08:14:44 MDT 2011

As long as we're adding names ... add mine. Although I've done as much
griping and complaining as I want to on the User Help [sic] Forum. All to no
avail. It's still the same piece of junk it was from the beginning.
Supposedly there will be an update "soon" to make it more like web forum
systems that actually work. I have my doubts, but I'll reserve final
judgment until I see the update. (Which I hope is a complete rewrite of all
the code--it is not a good fit for the discussions we have. But then again,
if they have to rewrite things to make it work, why not just buy a forum
software that is already in use and has tech support? There are several
decent ones out there. But that sort of logic doesn't seem to go well with
the Higher Logic [sic] way things are now. Unless I'm missing something,
which is entirely possible.)

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS