[pianotech] business license?

Gary gmcc at charter.net
Fri Jun 3 15:18:04 MDT 2011

Interesting answers!  I'm in Alabama, there's no sales tax on service,
and have no employees .  I live in a very small town and went to city
hall to find out if a business license was required, but the lady who
handles that had left early for the day and no one else had any
answers.  I'll follow up on Monday.  Thanks for the advice.
Gary