[pianotech] Action Cradle Loose Legs?

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Aug 25 18:27:43 MDT 2011

Couldn't one also drill/tap a hole thru to the other side of the clamp/leg
block? If you run the same size tap thru the existing setscrew threaded hole
and into the other side, the threading should be consistent to allow a
single machine screw to go all the way through, too. Of course you'd have to
drill through the conduit to the OD of the screw. Or drill out the threaded
hole, continue through the leg and through the other side and put
bolt/machine screw with a locking acorn nut.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN