[pianotech] Action Cradle Loose Legs?

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 25 16:22:31 MDT 2011

Patrick,
Yeah, I did the same thing with the wood plug. Too soft to be effective.<G>
I think, on one of my older ones, (I have three cradles), I put some steel
in there, with epoxy. As I recall it's the one I got from APSCO and it was
constantly coming apart and honkin' me off, so I gave it the forever
treatment!<G> As I recall the local Ace Hardware has all kinds of Steel Rod
stock, in short lengths. As the price of brass is in the stratosphere, I'd
recommend  the  steel.
Regards,
Joe