[pianotech] resisting the CA gospel

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Aug 16 09:34:44 MDT 2011

More like a personal preference to use a hand powered drill over an
electric. Color of socks (I don't wear any during the summer, btw) doesn't
do anything to help solve problems working on old pianos. CA does and it is
a very powerful tool in the arsenal. Nobody is obligating you to use it,
Ron. But don't pretend it has no useful purpose in working on pianos. You
can continue to fight installing hammer butts on spinet actions and write
colorful humorous stories. We love reading them. Me, I'd rather put the drop
of CA on the screw and get the darn job done, save time and save the
customer money. Al and I will continue to preach the CA gospel to others to
help them working on old junk. And you can continue to let the rest of us
know that you refuse to convert though I'm not sure why you would want to.

Dean

Dean W May (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802