[pianotech] HFM encounters of the third kind

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Aug 16 09:14:20 MDT 2011

On 8/16/2011 9:56 AM, Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft wrote:
> I like to have CA with me for one or two loose tuning pins in an
> otherwise good set of tuning pins or an ivory keytop that has come loose.

That's fine, whatever suits you. I don't carry it, don't intend to, and
am not interested in why other people do, or why they think I should.
Nothing personal, it's like ETD use. It's a personal decision for what I
consider to be valid reasons, and I'm not going to convert.

So, let's talk about why you're wearing the wrong color socks.

Ron N