[pianotech] Wiping Rusty Strings W/Oil

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Wed Sep 29 13:55:34 MDT 2010

Mike,

I trust your experience, but I don't follow your logic.

Won't a series of pitch raises therefore create a series of bends in
the speaking length, compared to perhaps just one if you go all the
way to pitch?

Is your strategy different at all for new wire?  Typically that's
pulled above target pitch initially...

--Cy--

Cy Shuster, RPT
Albuquerque, NM