[pianotech] Melting on plastic elbows

Michael Magness ifixpiano at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 16:12:28 MDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 10:30 PM, Joe Goss <imatunr at srvinet.com> wrote:

>  William, That tip just made my next one easier to do thanks.
>  Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
> imatunr at srvinet.com
> www.mothergoosetools.com

I always pull the action but then I'm 6'4", sitting hunched under a spinet,
console, studio even a grand keyboard is just plain uncomfortable in too
many ways to explain here.

I once had both legs & derriere fall asleep while I was adjusting dampers in
a grand, I began to think I would never get up again!
I rolled to my side then levered myself up on the bench with my arms.

Mike

--

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without
accepting it.

    Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service