[pianotech] Grand damper wire bending

limhseng at gmail.com limhseng at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 09:27:43 MDT 2010

Hi Mike,
My choice of tools-wire bending pliers and a good flat nose plier taperd at the end. Have seen an offset tool for bending x point but have not tried it. Some techs don't use wire bending pliers, maybe someone can shed some light on it. And of course my eyes and fingers too :)
Lim
Powered by Gee! from StarHub