[pianotech] Wanted: Tuning tutors for 2011 PTG Institute in Kansas City

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 08:05:54 MDT 2010

The 2011 Institute Team is looking for qualified tuning tutors! Please
contact me and let me know if you know a good candidate OR would like to be
a tutor for next year's conference.

Tutors will get a room with a piano and will be expected to keep the room
clean and presentable for tutoring sessions.
Tutors should have recommendations, from other established technicians
Tutors should have good teaching skills.
Tutors should have a good repertoire of aural checks, hammer techniques, and
listening skills.
Contact me if you have suggestions! Thanks!

Ryan Sowers, Asst Director
2011 PTG Institute, Kansas City
"Come see what's new!!"