[pianotech] 2011 PTG Institute in Kansas City

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 07:53:24 MDT 2010

Here I am at the Kansas City International Airport waiting for my flight
back to Seattle. We just wrapped up our pre-conference planning session.
Director Marc Poulin's "All new classes!" concept has paid off - we have an
amazing and refreshing line up of classes for the 2011 PTG Institute. There
will be a few classes that will return by overwhelming popular demand, but
for the most part expect to see classes and instructors that you have never
seen before.

I will be following up with more details soon!

The time to start planning to attend is now! Fall is the busy time for piano
technicians, and is often a time when we can put a little extra into the
bank. Make a commitment to your continuing education - your clients and bank
account will thank you. It is really one of the best investments you can
make. As the saying goes: "If you think education is expensive, try
ignorance".

More to come soon...!

--
Ryan Sowers, Asst Director