[pianotech] Soundboard Graffiti

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Fri Sep 24 22:24:22 MDT 2010

Weirder yet, cover to soundboard with a thin layer of plastic.

That should keep in the humidity and help keep the soundboard from
cracking ?

Even more weirder, make the soundboard out of plexiglass - then it will
never break and yet still be flexible.

Which that may not sound so weird after all.

In the old Edison phonographs, what was the vibrating diaphragm made of ?

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years