[pianotech] YC Capo Bars

Roger Gable roger at gablepiano.com
Sun Sep 19 17:57:15 MDT 2010

Ron,
Yes, you're correct to pick up my association of bad sound to lousy pianos.
Let's digress a little. Why do some manufacturers laminate and others not.
Lamination provides for a better string termination because of the grain
orientation and is, by far, easier to manufacture, but why hasn't there been
a ground swell toward the laminated bridge?
Roger Gable