[pianotech] Yer Wheels

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 21:57:34 MDT 2010

I'm with you Jon! With a family of 5 who depends on me safety, reliability,
and ability to go in all conditions is top of my list. You can buy an awful
lot of gas for one or two days of tunings missed do to adverse weather. Also
think about the cost of medical bills vs. gas if you get into a serious
accident! A neck or back injury could cost many year's worth of gas!I also
need to occasional pull a piano trailer. Last but not least, I want to look
good pulling up to my client's houses.

I went with an Acura MDX. Consumer reports top rated mid-size luxury SUV
(along with the Lexus - but the Lexus didn't have as much room for my
stuff).

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter