[pianotech] winter tires

Larry Fisher RPT larryf at pacifier.com
Sat Sep 18 21:42:03 MDT 2010

1968 Ford LTD, winter snow tires on the rear, went through 12 inches of snow no problem.  I even took it (and two passengers) through sage brush plus at least a foot of snow in the mountains of Wyoming and had no problem.  Radial mud and snows won't do that and a 4X4 is a whole nuther set of rules.  I was able to keep my schedules in Wyoming with a heavy vehicle and good snow tires.

Now days I simply cancel the call (a few per year) citing the lack of need to risk life and limb just to make a living.  I haven't had any complaints so far.

Lar