[pianotech] Harpsichord Tuning Pin Torque

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 16 21:48:27 MDT 2010

  Sorry. I should have commented on this before. She is absolutely
right. It's the only way to get the coils correct and tight and spin the
last turn down to match the neighbors. I have a couple of blocks to
check the downward deflection of the strings from the nut to the pin, it
should be the same top to bottom.

--Dave