[pianotech] OT, handling customers

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 13 20:43:16 MDT 2010

I’ll think on this one.  My local doc says “couple weeks and I’ll be
feeling a lot better”………  That ain’t gonna cut it with a sternum which
has been sawn in half……  So I’m thinking more like five weeks, if I force
myself to exercise when I hate it, and build up strength.   I was in a
hospital for a couple hours with a kidney stone once………..  That’s just
about my hospital experience.

les

  _____