[pianotech] OT, handling customers

Bruce Browning - The Piano Tuner justpianos at our.net.au
Mon Sep 13 19:16:19 MDT 2010

Leslie,
I have been writing a newsletter for my customers, now for about 3 years.
This is sent to all customers every 3 months, with news of how to look
after their piano, new developments, new models and brands of pianos, and
business activities such as discounts, special prices on benches, etc.
They appreciate the news, and helps me to communicate if I am away for
some time, or illness effecting my business.