[pianotech] Gettin' olde?...was Field hammer shank repair or???

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 12 11:01:01 MDT 2010

Ron N. said: "Gettin' old Joe. When I did it in 78, it was still "Craftsman", not RTT."

Ron,
Whatcha mean "Gettin'?? I am! The "official" label was R.T.T., (which stood for Registered Tuner Technician). The verbal "Title" was Craftsman Member. Never understood all that, but that's what it was. Obviously, your memory is failing as well.<G>
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I