[pianotech] best respirator for refinishing

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Sep 10 12:31:18 MDT 2010

No so. That's what leak testing is all about. True that the more
facial hair one has, the more difficult it will be to get a proper
seal, but it is certainly NOT true that no facial hair is allowed. I
have always had a mustache and I was successfully fitted and OSHA-
certified for wearing respirators at hazardous waste sites.

Terry Farrell