[pianotech] Stability question

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 14:20:16 MDT 2010

Phil,
I would take a minute or 5 to remove the action and have a look at the pinblock-plate fitting. Also, make sure all plate screws are thight. Check the rim for delamination.
You might find some kind of solution there. But the fact remain that they are nasty pianos to work on.
Marcel Carey,SHERBROOKE, QC