[pianotech] Stability question

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Wed Sep 8 15:48:36 MDT 2010

Phil,

Look at the name and that will tell you a lot.  Yes Wurlitzer made some good
medium range pianos, but heavy work is heavy.

Also if you move the let off back and not closer, that will lesson the blow
and save strings.  Unfortunately it will make the piano player pound even
harder and that can be drastic.

It is a tuff call, but it is just a Wurlitzer so don't blame yourself.

William