[pianotech] Reverse una corda

Ed Foote a440a at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 16:49:14 MDT 2010

>>I am working on a poorly refinished 5'1" grand, which I know is obviously of

a lesser grade. (<>I am somewhat concerned about taking
the action out for fear that parts might fall off or other problems could
occur. Does anybody know what I am working on?

Greetings,
  You are working on a compromised situation. However, if you are worried about parts falling off because you pull the action,  I must
ask, how many times have you done this?
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT