[pianotech] Reverse una corda

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Wed Sep 1 17:43:40 MDT 2010

  Ken,
   I don't see the relationship between which direction the action shifts and parts falling off . For sure this sounds like any one of many "stencil "pianos from the 1930's with it's designed in limitations but approach it as you would any other instrument. Service and improve it if that is in the customers best interest --- or not .

  Best wishes,
   Tom D.