[pianotech] Delete key stopped working in Thunderbird (OT)

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Wed Sep 1 15:57:43 MDT 2010

  I just started using Thunderbird, so I'm still learning my way around
it. I've been dragging and dropping individual posts or selected groups
of posts into "Trash", which works to delete them. Or if one is open, it
can be deleted off the toolbar, far right end. To select a whole group
of posts, select the first one, then scroll to the last of the group,
and hold down "Shift" while you click on it. Then the mouse can drag the
whole batch to "Trash."

Susan Kline