[pianotech] basic or full service

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Mar 12 13:32:59 MST 2010

I suppose it is, this is not my practice.  The person I know who does this
is not a beginning tech, quite the opposite.  Anyway, it's a free market
economy, one is allowed to do promotionals in order to try and gain business
as you see fit.  It's not unethical.  Anytime you have a new customer they
likely were someone else's before that, unless they just moved to the area
or just bought their first piano.  I don't know what you mean by "is
different".

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com