[pianotech] Jack Springs

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Mar 11 22:03:37 MST 2010

John Ross wrote:

> It has been a year ago last December since I replaced a set, so when I
> think on it not that many sets are replaced.
> So they probably haven't been used enough for any strong opinions to
> have been formed.

I expect that's right. I was kind of hoping you'd try a set
and let us know.

> Anyway, I am trying to decide about Las Vegas, are you going?

Can't go this year, but I'm down for KC next year.

> I suppose the numbers will be down due to the economy, in both our
> countries?

That's what I'm expecting.

> I sure am glad that Winter is on the run, as I do hate the cold.

Man, you're in the wrong area for that! I bet Terry Farrell
could hook you up with a good deal on some nice warm swam...,
er, waterfront property.
Ron N