[pianotech] liability

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 18:04:12 MST 2010

Yes, David, and I've been with them for about 20 years through several of
their business incarnations. Very easy to work with, and, as well as being
priced reasonably, they are available as human beings on the phone, not an
electronic menu.

Paul

In a message dated 3/11/2010 6:44:02 P.M. Central Standard Time,