[pianotech] Jack Springs

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Mar 11 21:25:41 MST 2010

It has been a year ago last December since I replaced a set, so when I
think on it not that many sets are replaced.
So they probably haven't been used enough for any strong opinions to
have been formed.
Anyway, I am trying to decide about Las Vegas, are you going?
It is getting near the time to make a decision.
I suppose the numbers will be down due to the economy, in both our
countries?
I sure am glad that Winter is on the run, as I do hate the cold.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia