[pianotech] "premium" vs. price

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Mar 11 03:16:58 MST 2010

Technically, we can mention what our rates are, but we can't ask the other
guy what his are. In practical terms, however, the federales can and do
bring charges for whatever they feel will make the most political hay, and
they have about a 98% conviction rate.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802

  _____