[pianotech] Premium service

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Wed Mar 10 18:33:46 MST 2010

Barbara,

A working piano is a clean piano.

William

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barbara Richmond" <piano57 at comcast.net>
To: <pianotech at ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Premium service

I heard a technician claim that dirt attracted (or retained) moisture, so it
should be cleaned up from where ever.

Does it? I dunno--but I wonder about those soundboards that have the layer
of gunk stuck to the finish. Personally, I like clean pianos and my
customers seemed to be concerned about it. Good match, I guess. :-)

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois