[pianotech] Premium service

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 10 12:08:53 MST 2010

I'd like to see other technicians way in on this...if they dare mix it up with the mighty Nossaman.
Categorically, it is only your mind, Ron.   Dust becomes dirt and mixed with moisture becomes paste which is not something I want to wallow in...you go ahead and wallow, Ron.
I don't suppose you vacuum/dust your house either?   I mean it's only cosmetic, right?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044