[pianotech] West Systems New Epoxy???

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Mar 5 15:48:10 MST 2010

Don't know exactly what you are talking about here Joe. To the best of
my knowledge, they have their resin, a variety of hardeners and
additives. But I really haven't necessarily kept up with whatever they
might be brewing up there in Michigan.

Just go to their web site. I'm quite sure it is www.westsystem.com -
google it.

Terry Farrell