[pianotech] paging the oracle of epoxy...

jimialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 09:31:13 MST 2010

Uhh...do you page oracles....anyway...Oh great and generous oracle of
epoxy (terry) hear this request of your humble servant (me) and grant
unto me piles of your sticky wisdom.(G)

I was just looking over a Jamestown boatbuilders catalog, and read the
copy for MAS epoxy which I've never used.  Seems they have a low
viscosity resin.  Have you ever used this stuff ?  I was pondering its
possible use on bridge caps.  Its really slow 2-5day cure...generally I
would consider that a real pain, but maybe it lets the stuff soak wet
out and soak in well.  Any thoughts on this stuff?

your humble servant

Jim I

--
Jim Ialeggio