[pianotech] hard dampers

Ursula Hammerling ursulapianotuning at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 11:05:15 MST 2010

Hi Marshal,

I can not remember whether I did the bi cord or single bass dampers. I remember only that the dampers were not about to fall apart. Go by feel and do the flat dampers first, then you will see whether you are successful. Then cautiously proceed with the bi chord dampers. Good luck!

Ursula

tel  908-835-0033

cell 908-507-1505

UrsulaPianoTuning at yahoo.com