[pianotech] help

Ursula Hammerling ursulapianotuning at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 19:38:10 MST 2010

David,

That was exactly what I did, but could not find any screw or bolt sticking out. If there is a screw it must be hidden at the back rail - out of sight. I saw 2 rusty bolts in the bench - wondering why they are there. Maybe they are the old leg bolts? I think I'll have to investigate in that area first.
Hope I can get to it this week.

Ursula