[pianotech] help

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Feb 21 23:15:44 MST 2010

Can you insert a screw driver under the front of the key frame to lift it slightly and shine a light underneath so that you might see where it is hanging up exactly or what it might be?  You may be able then to determine just where a lag bolt or large screw may be coming up from (if that's the case) or if it’s something else.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com