[pianotech] help

Ursula Hammerling ursulapianotuning at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 21 20:55:22 MST 2010

Greg,

There is plenty of space between the drop screws and the pin block. From all the mail I read, it will probably be a screw holding up the back of the action on the treble side. I hope to have some time next week to check it out and hopefully find the problem. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for your effort.
Ursula