[pianotech] Ron Falcone piano tuning course

David Pritchard david at davidpritchard.com
Sun Feb 21 22:06:26 MST 2010

I hate it when people try to do something music related, and they obviously know nothing about music.  The above graphic is on that piano tuning website.  The first and last "notes" are obviously not anything you would find on a page of music....

How many times do you see graphics on T-shirts sold at music stores where there are strange things like 4 and 1/2 beats in measure 1 and 7 and 1/4 beats in the next...?

By the way, the G# in a C9(#5) chord makes me smile :-)

David
Scottsbluff, Nebraska