[pianotech] Ron Falcone piano tuning course

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Mon Feb 22 01:14:05 MST 2010

David,

Okay, I'll bite...  I couldn't find the reference to this chord on the website, and G# is the (#5) of the C9 chord... so...?

Is this just your personal favorite, because you like jazzy sounding augmented chords, or am I missing something?

I know it's probably the latter, and I'm just setting up for my eventual and perpetual embarrassment, but I had to ask!

Regards,

Rob McCall
McCall Piano Service, LLC
Murrieta, CA