[pianotech] Ron Falcone piano tuning course

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun Feb 21 20:51:53 MST 2010

WHERE, in California and New York - most definitely NOT in the midwest -
like St. Louis, MO

"According to the U.S. Department of Labor Statistics, piano tuners can
earn very good incomes. In fact, in a recently published almanac on
career opportunities, piano tuners were listed in the/ *top twenty* /*
professions* out of a total of/ two hundred/. Probably the best kept
secret in the world is that now you can join the small and exclusive
list of tuners who earn an average of *$75.00 to $95.00 *per-hour tuning
pianos! "

The person that wrote this MUST be on DRUGS ..............

I just LOVE these general statements. (Like the government is trying to
tell us that the housing market is rebounding - again, NOT in St. Louis, MO)

DH

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years