[pianotech] Wurlitzer spinet ugh

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sun Feb 21 10:30:51 MST 2010

Hi Marshall,
The times I tried to lower the rail ( the quick way ) only resulted in further complications to friction and never resulted in even lost motion. Still ended up in removing each stick.
It realy does not take that much longer. But I do charge accordingly.
Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com