[pianotech] Fwd: Hybrid pinblocks

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Feb 18 12:19:19 MST 2010

All,

FWIW, I've been using Hybrid blocks for about 5 years now, and double drilling. Waaaaayyyyyy good! Even if you use other blocks you should consider double drilling. And drilling in the piano is the way to go. Thanks Ron, for that class 5 years ago!

The only problem I've had is that many techs in the area keep borrowing my Nossaman drilling rig.

Jim Busby

>   The outcome is far better than I hoped. Love tuning these blocks--
>   Dale

Likewise, and likewise.
Ron N