[pianotech] PIANO BAR TUNING

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Feb 13 07:40:14 MST 2010

Good point Bruce - spotlights. The environment is otherwise very
stable on these ships, but yes, the piano bar pianos are surrounded by
the spotlights - and the do get hot. That may be the major reason I
observe these pianos drifting more than the others on the boat. The
daily on-and-off heat would sure be a likely culpret. And yeah, lot's
of "Rock & Roll" - I mean not much Ozzy, but at least "Piano Man" and
Three Dog Night (whew, is that really "Rock & Roll"?).

Terry Farrell