[pianotech] PIANO BAR TUNING

James Grebe jamesgrebe at charter.net
Sat Feb 13 10:00:58 MST 2010

Spotlight are many times the problems.  When you tune they are probably not
on so you are not aware of the heat they generate, usually right on the
front of the piano.  Maybe a partial solution is to have them turned on an
hour before you tune and leave them on until you finish.
James
James Grebe Est. 1962
Piano Tuner-Technician
Creator of Custom Caster Cups