[pianotech] attitudes and such

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Fri Feb 12 13:29:54 MST 2010

OK. Let me clarify. Snarkiness, or sarcasm, or judgement, WILL happen,
which is what Jason is saying. WHEN it happens---inevitably---
everybody learns; it's a gut/reality/community check. My pal Will
simply has less fast-twitch emotional response than a lot of us...and
a tremendous amount of hard-won clarity and wisdom. We would never see
it in all its glory without the occasional snarkified exchange here.
We're going for excellence here, Mr. Monroe, not perfection.
Perfection kills. Let it roll.
DA