[pianotech] attitudes and such

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Fri Feb 12 14:46:48 MST 2010

Yeah, I agree with your sentiment, DA.  I think it's semantics.  I've always
defined snarky comments as those that are disrespectfully sarcastic, or
snide.  There's really no call for that, IMO.  A healthy dose of sarcasm, I
can stomach (with alacrity), blatant disrespect is something else, and I
don't tolerate it well, regardless of it's point of origin.  I know, I know,
99%+ of the time, the list moves along nice and smooth, which is no mean
feat considering the array of experiences, attitudes and backgrounds
present.  I don't often take offense.  It's just that lately it has seemed a
bit too heavy on the disrespect, rather than simply getting soused in our
silly sovereign, his highness, Sir Sarcasm.  And if memory serves, this guy
I know always likes to say that we're actually striving for perfection, and
accepting excellence, right, sir D?  big   ;-}   to you.  Hope your training
for "the games" is progressing nicely.

William R. Monroe