[pianotech] enough!

Clayton Bean's Piano Biz pianobiz at verizon.net
Mon Feb 8 14:57:49 MST 2010

Gentlemen:

Haven't we had enough discussion, rambling, and sniping re Yamaha hammers, etc?
Please, you're clogging up my e-mail box .
I thought this email avenue was for seeking answers to problems. Am I misinformed?
Joe Garrett, Ron and Tom were kind to suggest an answers to my problem and I was very thankful
- and I will respond to them after my next appt's result.

Thank you for your kindness gentlemen (Anna was also helpful and the only woman on here so far)

Clay