[pianotech] Hammer strike line. Was-----Yamaha Hammer Suggestion

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Sun Feb 7 20:15:52 MST 2010

That's it exactly. Why?

In a message dated 2/7/2010 9:15:20 P.M. Central Standard Time,
davidlovepianos at comcast.net writes:

What  I’m saying is that it’s happened on a couple of occasions (actually
three)  where the only real change was the soundboard.  It seems pretty
clear  that it was the soundboard assembly that made the difference.  But I do
wonder what the explanation is.

David  Love
www.davidlovepianos.com